- Before the goods are sent out to you. The contract between us only becomes binding at the point when we process your payment. This occurs just before we send the goods out to you. Therefore you are free to cancel your order for any reason at any time before we dispatch the goods to you.
- After the goods have been sent to you. a. Once C&C have sent the goods out to you, you have a statutory right, known as a ‘seven day cooling off period’ to cancel your order. If you wish to take advantage of this, you must cancel your order within seven working days, starting the day after you receive the goods. b. This right of cancellation does not apply to the following goods: products that have been painted or modified by you; tools, electrical goods after fitting (unless found faulty).
- Notifying us of your intention to cancel. we require all cancellations to be confirmed in writing either: a. by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or b. by recorded delivery post to Unit 11, Bookham Industrial Estate, Church Road, Great Bookham, Surrey, KT23 3EU.
- Returning the cancelled goods. Once you have notified us of your wish to cancel, we require you to return the goods to us at your own expense, as soon as possible, by: a. filling out and enclosing with the goods our Internet Cancellations Form b. by post or courier, returning the goods to the following address: Unit 11, Bookham Industrial Estate, Church Road, Great Bookham, Surrey, KT23 3EU or c. by hand to our unit at the same address. Please ensure that you give your Internet Cancellation Form to a member of staff.
A receipt will then be issued to you as proof of delivery. Whilst the goods are in your possession, you are required to take reasonable care of them. Returned goods must not have been fitted and must be in a re-sale able condition (unless faulty) and supplied in the original packaging. Please note that if you fail to return the goods to us, we are entitled to collect the goods from you and charge you for the direct cost of delivery.
- Refunding the cost of the goods to you. Once you have notified us of your wish to cancel, we will refund to you the price of the goods as soon as possible and, in any event within 30 days. Original delivery charges will only be refunded in the event that the entire order is cancelled or returned. Our preferred method of repayment is to credit the refund back to the original card with which you made the payment. If this method is not possible, please let us know how you require a refund to be made at the time that you notify us of your wish to cancel.
- All refunds for goods sent back because customer wrongly ordered or they just didnt want the goods and were paid for on a credit card a charge of 50p per transaction will apply, debit card refunds there is no additional charge.
Return of goods which are not damaged or defective
You are free to return unwanted or unsuitable goods for up to 28 days after delivery, provided that:
- The goods are returned to us in a new, unused and re-saleable condition. If the goods are not in a re-saleable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund, or deduct up to 20% of the purchase price from the refund amount
- The goods are returned either in or with their original packaging
- The goods are returned at your own expense and risk. We recommend using a recorded delivery service or equivalent as we cannot accept responsibility for goods lost in transit. If your item is excessively large or heavy we can arrange for a courier to collect it at a price which we will agree with you in advance. This price will then be deducted from your refund payment.
If a refund is required:
- We will refund to you the price you paid for the goods, but not the original delivery charge. Refunds will be made as soon as possible after receipt by us of the returned goods and, in any event, not later than 28 days after receipt of the goods.
- We will apply the refund to the original card with which you bought the item(s). If this method is not reasonably possible, you will need to contact us by email to email@example.com, to arrange an alternative method of repayment. This may cause a delay in repayment, but should not take longer than 28 days.
If an exchange of goods is required:
- After receipt of the returned items, we will send out to you an alternative product of your choice.
- If the new product is more expensive than the original product, the balance of the price owed to us, together with the delivery charge, will be charged to your original payment card, or an alternative card, details of which will have been provided by you, prior to despatching the goods to you.
- If the new product is cheaper than the original product, we will give you a refund for the balance, less the cost of delivery of the new product.
Special Offers It is not always possible to exchange goods which were originally purchased as a Special Offer for the same price as the original Special Offer price. Some items will have been selected as Special Offer goods due to their size or colour or last few remaining. Consequently, goods at the Special Offer price may only be available in a limited choice of size or colour. Also, by the time you wish to exchange the product, the Special Offer item may have sold out and the Special Offer price may no longer be available.
The following items cannot be returned on the basis that they are unwanted or unsuitable: Goods which have been used are soiled have an odour eg smoke have been damaged as a result of misuse are not in a clean and dry condition. Tools, electrical goods after fitting (unless found faulty) or 'special order' goods or products that have been painted or modified by you also cannot be returned on the basis that they are unwanted or unsuitable
To help us process your return as quickly as possible, please print and fill out our Internet Returns Form and enclose it, together with your invoice and both receipts sent out with your order, with the returned item(s). All returns should be sent:
- by post or courier to the following address: Unit 11, Bookham Industrial Estate, Church Road, Great Bookham, Surrey, KT23 3EU
- or by hand to the same address
Again, please ensure that you have with you your invoice and both receipts. Please Note that we reserve the right not to refund or replace any returns under this section A, if you fail to provide us with the invoice and receipts for the goods.
Return of goods which are faulty; or not of satisfactory quality; or not fit for purpose; or which do not correspond to their description.
If you wish to return goods which you believe are damaged or faulty, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We will discuss with you the best method of returning the item. If the item is a garment or is reasonably small, it can be sent by Royal Mail recorded delivery. We cannot accept responsibility for goods which are lost in transit. If the item is large or bulky we will arrange with you for it to be collected by courier. Alternatively, you may return the goods by hand to our unit. Please ensure that you fill out and enclose our Internet Returns Form with the goods.
Upon receipt by us of the goods, we will examine them for damage:
- If the fault is obvious and inherent, we will process the refund, repair or exchange within 7 days of receipt of the goods
- If the fault is not obvious, we may need to return the goods to the supplier for testing. We normally expect a response from the supplier within 4 – 6 weeks.
In the event that the goods are found to be damaged or faulty, we will either:
- refund to you the price you paid for the goods, plus the original delivery cost, plus the cost to you of returning the goods to us; or, after consulting with you:
- send to you a replacement and refund to you the cost of returning the product
- or have the product repaired, return it to you and refund you for the cost of returning the product.
In the event that the fault or damage is not due to faulty manufacture, but to misuse or damage sustained after purchase, or subject to normal wear and tear, we will contact you to find out whether you wish the goods to be returned to you or repaired, if a repair is feasible. In these circumstances, both the cost of repair and return of the goods to you would be at your expense.
In the event that the damage to the goods has been contributed to by you or the goods have been in your possession for a period of time, we may consider giving you a partial refund for the goods.