We know that
mistakes happen and sometimes customers order the wrong parts. We also
understand that sometimes parts that are ordered become surplus to
For this reason, we
offer a no-nonsense simple returns policy to protect you against these
We therefore cover
you if the following happens:
- You order the wrong part(s)
- You change your mind about the parts you have ordered
- The parts arrive damaged or are faulty
- We have sent you different/incorrect parts to what you have ordered
If your order
contained parts damaged, faulty or not as you ordered, you must inform us
within two working days of any damages or shortages.
If you are unable
to check the goods upon receipt, please note "NOT CHECKED" on the
delivery papers before you sign for the goods. You then have two working days
to check for damage/shortages.
No returns will be accepted after 90 days. Custom &
Commercial make every effort to provide the correct product information and
services, it is your responsibility as the buyer to ensure the parts are
correct before fitting/use.
If FREE SHIPPING was provided on the original order and the
returned part(s) mean that your original order now falls below the FREE
SHIPPING limit, the cost of postage will be deducted from your refund/credit
Return of incorrect or unsuitable parts ordered or not
You are free to return unwanted or unsuitable goods for up
to 14 days after delivery for a refund, after this time you will be offered a credit note as long as the goods are returned within 90 days of shipping,
No returns are accepted after 90 days of shipping.
- The goods are returned to us in a new, unused and re-saleable condition. If the goods are not in a re-saleable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund.
- The goods are returned either in or with their original packaging.
- The goods are returned at your own expense and risk. We recommend using a recorded delivery service or equivalent as we cannot accept responsibility for goods lost in transit.
If a refund is available - We will refund to you the price
you paid for the goods, but not the original delivery charge.
Refunds will be made as soon as possible after receipt by us of the returned
goods and, in any event, not later than 28 days after receipt of the goods.
Please obtain a receipt for your postage costs, as we will refund the cost of
your return postage if the issue is found to the fault of Custom & Commercial.
UK orders only
We will apply the refund to the original card with which you
bought the item(s).
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide free returns
as we offer free delivery for orders over £50 (Retail) / £100 (Trade) as
standard. Therefore, returning unwanted item(s) is at your own cost.
It is not always possible to exchange goods which were originally
purchased as a Special Offer or in clearance for the same price as the original
Special Offer price. Some items will have been selected as Special Offer goods
due to their size or colour or last few remaining. Consequently, goods at the
Special Offer price may only be available in a limited choice of size or colour.
Also, by the time you wish to exchange the product, the Special Offer item may
have sold out and the Special Offer price may no longer be available.
Items that cannot be returned
The following items cannot be returned on the basis that they are unwanted or
- Goods which have been used are soiled have an odour eg smoke have been damaged as a result of misuse are not in a clean and dry condition
- Electrical goods after fitting (unless found faulty)
- 'Special Order' goods
- Products that have been painted or modified by you
We offer a very simple returns procedure - Follow these steps:
- Visit https://www.customandcommercial.com/
- Log into your account.
- View your previous invoices.
- Find the invoice that contains the parts you wish to return.
- You will either be given the option of a refund or a credit note based on the time frame of your order.
- Select the option and you will be given the option to select:
- Which items you wish to return.
- The quantity of the items you are returning.
- The reason for the return.
- You can then preview the return to make sure you have selected all the correct parts.
- Once happy you have completed the return request correctly you can submit your return.
- At this point you will be shown a ‘Returns Number’ – This MUST be used when returning your parts to us so we can process your return swiftly.
- Now package up your items and ship then back to us at Unit 31-32, Bookham Industrial Estate, Church Road, Great Bookham, Surrey, KT23 3EU. we recommend using a tracked service and get a receipt of your postage.
Once we receive
your items and they meet our returns policy you will be issued with either your
credit note or refund.